The firm of Schouest, Bamdas, Soshea & BenMaier PLLC is pleased to announce that Craig Stocker, an associate in the Houston office, has been selected for inclusion in the 2017 Texas Rising Stars list. The April 2017 issue of Texas Monthly Texas Super Lawyers®– is a Thomson Reuters business. The Rising Stars Edition will honor attorneys who have been selected through a multi-phased process. A candidate must be 40 years of age or younger or in practice for less than 10 years. Attorneys nominate Rising Star candidates and the Super Lawyers organization evaluates the attorneys based upon their credentials and achievements using a points-based system. No more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
Recent News and Events
- SBSB Law makes the Houston Chronicle’s 150 Top Places to Work.
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court