In December 2016 the Million Dollar Advocates Forum announced that attorney William D. Hammond was certified as a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements. Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case in which their client has received a verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
Mr. Hammond is a graduate of South Texas College of Law. His practice areas include transportation, commercial, insurance defense, products liability, energy, maritime, personal injury and environmental law.
Recent News and Events
- SBSB Law makes the Houston Chronicle’s 150 Top Places to Work.
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court