Claire E. B. Garza, Associate attorney, was recently asked to speak at the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute’s Annual Seminar. Ms. Garza, a recognized leader in the field, provided attendees with the latest developments in maritime law in the Fifth, Ninth, and Tenth Circuits. Her presentation provided analysis of recent case law related to the Jones Act, maintenance and cure, insurance policy interpretation, OCSLA, and much more.
Recent News and Events
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court
- Christopher P. Carr, Managing Partner of the Chicago Office, Meets in Houston for International Propeller Club of the United States