Tabitha A. Taylor, an associate in the Boca Raton office, has been selected as a Fellow in the prestigious Wm. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy of The Florida Bar. As an Academy Fellow, Taylor will have an opportunity to network, interact, collaborate and build relationships with states and national bar leaders, while developing her personal leadership skills. Selection into the Leadership Academy is highly competitive, as the program aims to identify and nurture effective leaders in the legal field. The one-year program will culminate with a graduation service to be held at The Florida Bar Annual Convention in June 2017.
Recent News and Events
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court
- Christopher P. Carr, Managing Partner of the Chicago Office, Meets in Houston for International Propeller Club of the United States