Tom Fitzhugh, a new partner at SBSB Law, will serve as a judge during the championship round of the Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition. This competition was established by the University of Texas School of Law to honor The Honorable Judge Brown. He was one of our nation’s most prominent Admiralty judges serving on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit from 1955 till his death in 1993.
Recent News and Events
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court
- Christopher P. Carr, Managing Partner of the Chicago Office, Meets in Houston for International Propeller Club of the United States