SBSB Law is proud to announce that Limor BenMaier, a partner in the Houston office, is now recognized as an AV Preeminent® Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. BenMaier regularly appears before the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Administrative Law Judges and has successfully prevailed on numerous appeals before the Benefits Review Board and the Fifth Circuit. An AV Preeminent® recognition is a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. Limor can be reached directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent News and Events
- SBSB Law makes the Houston Chronicle’s 150 Top Places to Work.
- Congratulations to our newest SBSB Partners!
- Craig Stocker, Associate in the Houston Office, Named as Rising Star
- John R. Walker, Partner in the Houston Office, Invited to Present Mock Oral Argument at the Loyola Longshore Conference In New Orleans
- William "Douglas" Hammond, Partner in the Houston Office, Certified as Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eric J. Stockel, Partner in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as one of Florida's "Top Lawyers" for 2016-17
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Speaker at Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute's Annual Seminar
- Claire E. B. Garza, Associate in the Houston Office, Honored with the Women in Law Awards 2016 by Lawyer's Monthly Magazine
- Tabitha Taylor, Associate in the Boca Raton Office, Selected as Fellow in the Prestigious WM. Reece Smith, Jr., Leadership Academy
- Thomas C. Fitzhugh III, Managing Partner Houston Energy Corridor Office, Serves as Judge for Championship Round of Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court